[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM disappear

Hi,

I face a strange problem with latest CVS (was also with this one from 2 days ago). GM disappear which means after a certain time, if you open a choice in bar tool or want to place a call, I just have a grey or white box. Even icon in KDEapplet panel is replaced by it's grey window! If I want to open GM, I have windows with title gnomemeeting in blue, 3 white places (URL bar, chat window and a small one under), 1 black from control panel, rest is grey. Right click on GM applet is the same, grey.

All features are working, you just have to know where they are. Also help if mouse stay on an option is a yellow box. Restarting GM make everything working fine again!

Using KDE3.3 debian/SID

--
Daniel