Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Has anyone compiled GM on Windows?

Kilian will give you a fast link to the current work.

It should be in CVS, at least I have received no patches but Xavier has
worked on an older CVS, he is in CC (ricco@ ... )

If we have 3 people working on it, it should be ok ;-)

But before patching, please discuss with me, I don't want to pollute the
linux code with workarounds for broken GTK+.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org