Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Has anyone compiled GM on Windows?

The current status is :
- GM Linux is now compilable using only GTK+ and Openh323.
- That version of GM Linux that doesn't rely on any GNOME libs has not
been much tested
- Xavier has compiled that version of GM Linux on Windows
- It has not been tested, and there are only a few workarounds to GTK+
problems, more workarounds are probably needed

Now :
- I'm not ready to test it
- I'm not ready to install Visual C++ and debug myself

As a conclusion :
- I rely entirely on Xavier who will be doing it in his spare time

I can publish an executable, but I fear people test it, report 1 zillion
problems due to the broken GTK+ and then think it is crap and conclude
GnomeMeeting is crap. So I'm only ready to publish this to a few
persons, including you if you want to code on it.

Please let me know if you are interested in debugging it.

Thanks,

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org