Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Compiling GM.

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:44:02 +0200
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Am Sa, den 09.10.2004 schrieb Craig Southeren um 12:36:
> > Just to clarify, we are not *moving* to OPAL, but are merely continuing
> > the long process of bringing OPAL up to the same high standard of
> > functionality as OpenH323.
>
> how come then PWLib 1.8.2 is only accompanied by OPAL? That very
> strongly looked like the all time favourite second lib (openh323) was
> replaced by opal...

OPAL required a few very small changes in PWLib in order to
acheive the release. These changes do not affect OpenH323, and I really
did not feel like doing a whole new snapshot of OpenH323 just in order
to keep the version numbers the same especially when I had just done a
snapshot only a short time ago.

To avoid any further confusion, I've removed the OPAL and PWLib 1.8.2
downloads from the website until I have time to finish the documentation
to go with them. I'll be careful not to make this mistake again.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog