Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Is this a bug

Le mardi 05 octobre 2004 à 10:07 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> FYI, I just check in my history call from a GM 1.0.2 connected to GnuGK.
> I also have asterisk with H323 channel connected to this GK. All calls
> coming from asterisk are identified in history call with CID from caller
> (X-lite client). Could be used in callto url, no?

So you are confirming my best guess algorithm works for the calls
history and that you can call back?

I can do a try in CVS. I'll warn you all when it is done, and you will
test with calls coming from ILS, and such.

The only problem is when a person not listening on port 1720 and not
registered to a gatekeeper will call you. That won't work as we don't
know the remote port :-|

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org