Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Is this a bug

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le mardi 05 octobre 2004 à 16:59 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a écrit :

So I guess you are saying that if a call comes in from IP address
a.b.c.d, we don't know if the address displayed should say
callto://a.b.c.d, or perhaps callto:somegatekeeperalias, or
callto:someilsusername?

Yes among others. Moreover, we are not sure about the remote port.
The Calls history has a "best guess" algorithm, but it is too unprecise
to display that in the url bar.

The actual information (ie the address or the gatekeeperalias) is
available in the setup information, perhaps just picking one?   (I know,
its a bit hacky, but perhaps a heuristic would help ie: if I am
registered to a gatekeeper, use the first alias, otherwise, use the IP?)

That's the best guess algorithm I'm talking about :)

In any case, the current situation is probably wrong.  Blank out
whatever is in the location bar so at least the information there is not
confusing.

OK, I will do that at least.
FYI, I just check in my history call from a GM 1.0.2 connected to GnuGK. I also have asterisk with H323 channel connected to this GK. All calls coming from asterisk are identified in history call with CID from caller (X-lite client). Could be used in callto url, no?
--
Daniel