Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Is this a bug

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le mardi 05 octobre 2004 à 10:07 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
FYI, I just check in my history call from a GM 1.0.2 connected to GnuGK. I also have asterisk with H323 channel connected to this GK. All calls coming from asterisk are identified in history call with CID from caller (X-lite client). Could be used in callto url, no?

So you are confirming my best guess algorithm works for the calls
history and that you can call back?
Depend on CID from caller, but I don't think will be easy to call back: for instance, if I put in CID "Daniel Huhardeaux" or "DH - 121" or "Daniel <PSTN phone number>" ...
--
Daniel