Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] H.350 server

Hi,

> Does it mean that if I register with H323 I will not be able to call a
> SIP user? would it be possible to register with SIP *and* H323 as same user?

i find the questions of ipv4/ipv6 dual stack registration much more
interesting.. as we then have 4 logins to sync it seems like we need a
ticket from one client to a backend-db which will then provide a h323 gk
and sip registrar output based on the query..

Damien, why is SIP+H323 so much more challenging than H323 alone? SIP
can use the common RTP range of GM with just a new "wrapper" protocol,
doesn't it? So basically that leaves the RTP range as is and adds one
more listener to udp 5060, right?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian