[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] H.350 server

Hi Damien,

Ive been looking up info on H.350 for a replacement of ILS.

I have downloaded some documentation and ldif files from the ITU website and a
few other places.  wanting to clarify a few items  and layout my timetable
for a working implementation.

Firstly were you thinking of having all initial registrations done via a web
interface? or in gnomemeeting?  Were you thinking of having user whitepages
as a web page as well as in gm address book.  if user whitepages  were you
thinking we would have a registered helper in the browser  so users could
click on sip of h323 links to call a user?  were you thinking of gnugk or
asterix as a gatekeeper?

i think thats all my questions so far.

now as to implementation i am currently doing an overloaded workload of
subjects at uni so i can graduate this year. but what i have is this.  at the
end of June i am moving from Australia to the United States  i will have two
months before i go to college there.  so what i am proposing is this.
between now and then i will get as much information as i can on H.350 its
implementation and how we want to do it from this end.  then i have a long
flight to start working on an implentation and two months to get it finished
and workingas we want it. I have 4 batteries for my laptop  so ill have
plenty of time to get stuff done.  I do have a gradstream Budgetone 100 phone
to test but hopefully when we get to that point GM  will also be able to be
used for testing as well

so feedback and ideas would be more than welcome.

Regards

Dennis