Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OSS plugin not there, ALSA confused

Damien Sandras wrote:
This is indeed a known problem... As you have 2 cards and thus can test
easily, is it the kind of patch you can contribute?

Not really right now, my plate is rather full, unless you want to send me things to test. I don't know much about ALSA, apart that I want to stay clear the heck away from its API, so I wouldn't be a good candidate to fix that problem quickly. I might be able to look into it in 2 or 3 weeks though.