Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with openmcu and gnomemeeting-1.0

Damien Sandras writes:
[snip]

 > I don't understand what you mean. Minimizing / maximizing GnomeMeeting
 > would cause the MCU to crash? That is certainly unrelated.

   Yes, Minimizing / maximizing seems to cause the MCU to crash.  The
   only way this would be a gnomemeeting issue, is if it somehow was
   catching the UNMAPNOTIFY event and stopped communicating with the
   MCU in some weird way.  [This doesn't sound likely, but that's why
   I reported it here].

 > Anyway, all MCU problems should go to openh323 openh323 org .

   OK

 > >Lastly, a feature-request.  I'd like to be able to choose a custom
 > >font for gnomemeeting, without changing that for the entire desktop.
 > >If this is not yet possible, and if not, it shouldn't be too hard to
 > >add.
 >
 > Do you mean the text chat font or the whole gnomemeeting font?
 > The first one is possible, but is it useful?
 > The second one is not really possible.

 I meant the text chat.  I think It's useful, as sometimes speaking
 with non-english speakers I want to write/read something in their
 native language.

David (AKA, Huey)