Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM Stereo View

Le mar, 29/06/2004 à 13:00 +0000, Christopher Warner a écrit :
> Yeah sorry about that I noticed it was a run-on after I read it. Piecing
> it together in my head and rambling. In any event; let me start over.
>
> If we take the toolbar buttons which affect an actual call and place it
> on a callers view (the local view for whatver view mode when connected).
> We can streamline GM even more. So instead of having the Text chat
> button on the toolbar when we aren't connected or in a call it'd only be
> shown when the user was connected and in a call right under his view.

That was actually that way in the very first releases of GM, but was
removed because it was non-HIG.

Notice that most buttons will be unuseful shortly when we will move to
the "mode"-based GM.

> The same goes for the muting of audio and video and the addressbook. For
> the control panel we could seperate the functionality of it by making a
> statistics button under a callers view and the dialpad could become a
> hidden popup as well. The only thing that would be currently left on the
> toolbar would be the display camera option which would essentially
> become an on/off button for video.

The policy is to minimize the number of popups.

Notice I'm not sure I understand what you meant yet ;)