Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM Stereo View

Yeah sorry about that I noticed it was a run-on after I read it. Piecing
it together in my head and rambling. In any event; let me start over.

If we take the toolbar buttons which affect an actual call and place it
on a callers view (the local view for whatver view mode when connected).
We can streamline GM even more. So instead of having the Text chat
button on the toolbar when we aren't connected or in a call it'd only be
shown when the user was connected and in a call right under his view.
The same goes for the muting of audio and video and the addressbook. For
the control panel we could seperate the functionality of it by making a
statistics button under a callers view and the dialpad could become a
hidden popup as well. The only thing that would be currently left on the
toolbar would be the display camera option which would essentially
become an on/off button for video.

All that said, it would be better if I had mockups so I'll draw some up
a little later of what i'm talking about.