Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM Stereo View

I think that we can fix some of the toolbar problem if we place the
toolbar buttons on the actual call view when it's needed. For instance
instead of having the text button on the toolbar when we aren't
connected we should put it on a toolbar to a callers view when we are
actually connected, We could get rid of the text/audio/video stuff and
be left with control panel/address book and display video buttons. The
address book button we could probably get rid of too and because most of
the functionality of the control panel operations would be on the
callers view window we could get rid of that too and break out the
dialpad into a popup addon like textchat is and the statistics we could
add as a popup addon per the persons view. Then all we would be left
with this is the display camera option. That would streamline GM's view.