[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] about the openmcu.

Hello all,
I have tried to link the endpoint into the different rooms of openmcu.It made it come ture for checking out any way of video of the openmcu with endpoint,while changing the rooms.But now I want to take the part of code which works for coding/decoding in the openmcu out,and not let the mcu coding or decoding for the video from endpoint,just sended and recieved directly with packets of rtp.How can I do?I was failed for modifying the file named ff263codec.cxx.What I can do easily? Thanks!

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/