GUI Reorganization (was Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the name change)

That's what I thought too, but I don't see how to organize that in the
View menu.

Currently we have :
- View Text Chat
- Control Panel > Statistics
        > Dialpad
> Off

What would I add?

- View Video Component ?

In that case it should Show the control panel when toggled, but having
one option that changes another one is not good.

I could also reorganize things and have different modes :
- Compact Softphone : Dialpad only, during calls text chat and video
window are shown if needed
- Deployed : Everything visible
- Classic : only the video window and the control panel shown

Finally, another possibility, perhaps "more" scalable, would be to
remove the video window from GnomeMeeting and always use separate
windows for that (= currt Both mode)