Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Hi Alexander,

Am Sa, den 31.01.2004 schrieb Shadow um 18:26:
> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded Kilian's debian packages (I think with the "FIX") and
> tested them with  2.6.1 kernel.

if you're referring to SARGE debs, they're just starting to be
uploaded..

> To create high CPU load I use "/usr/sbin/memtest 10M" from
> debian sysutils package ...
>
> While memtest is testing memory GM is UNUSABLE , no chance
> to hear remote site on both sites...

please retry with the "libpt-cvs 20040131.CVS-1" once it's up..
That should be exactelly the testcase where the magic should apply and
make the miracle possible. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian