Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Increasing required time to answer a call: Opinion

I have found it is a useful technique to have the dialog box that is
displayed when an incoming call is received to contain the following

	Accept the call
	Deny this call
	Forward the call
	Deny all future calls from this user

It is also useful to have an option that allows the user to always deny
incoming calls (Do Not Disturb) and to always forward incoming calls
(Always Forward)

   Craig

It is a useful technique