[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Fullscreen

I think that we should get rid of FullScreen in GnomeMeeting as an
option. The current video codec h.261 has a max value of 352x288 and the
avg persons default resolution nowadays is 1024x768. Even if you get X
down to 640x480 the quality is still extremely poor, couple that with
streaming video and it's just bad. The only other thing to do would be
to move to H.263 but because of mpeg4 and it's issues it doesn't look
like this will happen anytime soon. What does everyone think?
--
Christopher Warner
[KC] http://www.kernelcode.com