Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS Compiling Problems

So, doing a deeper look, I have done cpp on the gnomemeeting.cpp file
and looked at the output.  I have done this from this error line in the
linking for gnomemeeting:

gnomemeeting.o(.gnu.linkonce.r._ZTI10PBaseArrayIP7PObjectE+0x8):/home/prophecy/src/CVSModules/gnomemeeting/src/gnomemeeting.h:53: undefined reference to `typeinfo for PAbstractArray'

The pre-processed file is the following:

# 1 "/usr/include/ptlib/array.h" 1 3 4
# 118 "/usr/include/ptlib/array.h" 3 4
#pragma interface
# 145 "/usr/include/ptlib/array.h" 3 4
class PAbstractArray : public PContainer
{
  public:
    static const char * Class() { return "PAbstractArray"; }
    virtual const char * GetClass(unsigned ancestor = 0) const { return
ancestor > 0 ? PContainer::GetClass(ancestor-1) :
PAbstractArray::Class(); }
    virtual BOOL IsClass(const char * clsName) const { return
strcmp(clsName, PAbstractArray::Class()) == 0; }
    virtual BOOL IsDescendant(const char * clsName) const { return
strcmp(clsName, PAbstractArray::Class()) == 0 ||
PContainer::IsDescendant(clsName); }
    virtual Comparison CompareObjectMemoryDirect(const PObject & obj)
const { return (Comparison)memcmp(this, &obj, sizeof(PAbstractArray)); }
  public:
    PAbstractArray(const PAbstractArray & c) : PContainer(c) {
CopyContents(c); }
    PAbstractArray & operator=(const PAbstractArray & c) {
AssignContents(c); return *this; }
    virtual ~PAbstractArray() { Destruct(); } virtual BOOL MakeUnique()
{ if(PContainer::MakeUnique())return 1; CloneContents(this);return 0; }
  protected:
    PAbstractArray(int dummy, const PAbstractArray * c) :
PContainer(dummy, c) { CloneContents(c); }
    virtual void DestroyContents();
    void CloneContents(const PAbstractArray * c);
    void CopyContents(const PAbstractArray & c);
    virtual void AssignContents(const PContainer & c) {
PContainer::AssignContents(c); CopyContents((const PAbstractArray &)c);
};

  public:
# 161 "/usr/include/ptlib/array.h" 3 4
    PAbstractArray(
      PINDEX elementSizeInBytes,

      PINDEX initialSize = 0
    );
# 186 "/usr/include/ptlib/array.h" 3 4
    PAbstractArray(
      PINDEX elementSizeInBytes,

As you can see the PAstracyArray is not fully defined when it is
referenced in the InClass method.  So is this related or am I blowing
smoke?

Justace