Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 2.6 ALSA goofiness, and another little problem

Kilian,

I have checked here and it seems that I still had the ALSA plugin in the
list with a monolithic build (no --enable-plugins) because it was still
present in /usr/lib/pwlib/device ... I removed it and only OSS appears
in the list.

Craig, any idea why the ALSA plugin remains only available dynamically
when --enable-plugins is used?

Le dim 15/02/2004 à 22:47, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> Am So, den 15.02.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 22:46:
> > Well.. And thus you are selecting the ALSA plugin in the preferences,
> > adn the returned list is empty, right?
>
> there is no more ALSA plugin in the list...
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org