Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 2.6 ALSA goofiness, and another little problem

Hi Pierre-Phillippe,

> That's fine, I thought that was a problem you guys may not know about.

entirely correct.. i've been ignoring that due to the migration of the
autobuilder.. i guess Julien will have to send me a patch to make ALSA
be included in the non-modular verion of pwlib aswell.. Thanks for
reporting it ;)

> No inconvenience at all, I was just surprised by the disappearance of the alsa
> plugin, that's all. Personally, I'm quite happy with oss, I don't care much for
> alsa's why-make-it-simple-when-it-can-be-complicated approach to things.

yep, as SB!Live user, that's easy to say, however native ALSA should be
shipping either way.. let's hope we can restore that state somewhat soon
;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian