Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS Compiling Problems

Ok...

	Well, that did not fix the problem.  I did a make clean in each package
and installed in the following order, pwlib, openh323, gnomemeeting.  I
get the same error.  One thing to note is that the library installations
for pwlib and openh323 are very interesting?
For instance the openh323 is backwards:

        libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.2 -> libopenh323.so

that should be the other way.
Then the libpt is screewy also.

        libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.6.3 -> libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.6.3

Should it not be:

	lobpt.sp -> libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.6.3

What do you think?

Justace

    Installing into prefix: /usr

           OpenH323 Directory is  :  /usr
              PWLIB Directory is  :  /usr

                Quicknet support  :
          SDL Fullscreen support  :  enabled

                         OS Type  :  linux-gnu
                    Machine Type  :  i686

 If all settings are OK, type make and make install