Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 2.6 ALSA goofiness, and another little problem

Kilian Krause wrote:
We've recently moved to non-plugins pwlib upon Damien's request for
better debugging and it very largely seems that ALSA isn't included
anymore in the monolithic pwlib.. Perhaps Julian can shed some light why
it's no longer building as non-modular plugin..

That's fine, I thought that was a problem you guys may not know about.

If this indeed can't be fixed otherwise, i strongly tend to go back to
modular plugins as hte enhancement is still behin my expectations (but
damien seems to be somewhat happy with it)..

Sorry for the inconvenience (but i was busy with setting up stuff like
the buildd and other things, so i didn't run indepth testing after
changing the pwlib compile-style)...

No inconvenience at all, I was just surprised by the disappearance of the alsa plugin, that's all. Personally, I'm quite happy with oss, I don't care much for alsa's why-make-it-simple-when-it-can-be-complicated approach to things.

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer