Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Hello Pierre-Philippe,

It was not intended to you either, it was just a specific and general
remark from a too tired guy ;)

Well, I'm happy it works well, if you have any problem, please report.
Notice that a bug was really fixed in the history. For the rest, I
don't really know.

Thank you to all for your support, I sometimes need it!