Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Damien, If you consider my little *grin* oppinion, it is good
enough as to be released now. The most rock-solid app on earth
will never be ready, and the minor bugs that will be out in a
short future might be fixed in 1.x releases.

I do agree with Kilian. So don't be stressed and let's have no
more 1.0 waiting ;-D

I DO think it is ready now!

I have it running with AVC cameras, my DC webcam and two brand different
USB cameras, under current gnome and also under the
new kde 3.2 (works great!) under two different sound cards with
ALSA, ... and also with Quicknet pci card under 2.4 (2.6 is not been
tested by me right now) ... who says it is not ready?