[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gnomemeeting 1.0

I am using johnny's rpms.   gnomemeeting-2004.02.08-CVS.rpm

For me it has been rock solid.  I am using a pwc webcam and the alsa
plugin.

The only issue is that if I click on the picture video plugin, and
change to StaticPicture Input device and then point Image at what should
be an OK png.  I then click on video preview but what I see is the
moving gnomemeeting logo.  I *think* this problem was reported a few
days ago and has since been fixed.

The main reason for this message was to say that for me 1.0 works great
- from my experience it would seem release quality.

(even if it still has the 'wrong' icon for mute!)