Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

> I think there are ppl that have strange mix of
> pwlib, openh323 and GM versions and then they complain about crahes
> perhaps that should be mentiond in a bug repport howto as well.

That IS the problem.
Also people doing things like deleting or modifying gconf. Personally, I
think if they can't produce a backtrace then there is no point in
blaming the crash on a bug, and unless it's obvious it should be
ignored.

As for the stress, if it's too much take a break you sound like you need
a stiff drink and a smoke ;)

lemme get these 3 hours of sleep in myself.

--
Christopher Warner
[KC] http://www.kernelcode.com