Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

>I am trying my best :)

I know, I do not count anymore the backtraces that you sent me, that was
not intended to you, and not to Baldrick either. But more and more
people are using CVS as their everyday version, then report bugs without
really reporting them...

>Longer test time is always good I think you should make the decission
>when you feel the time is right for a 1.0 relase.
>I can wait for a 1.0 relase that's not a problem for me.
>
>Right now so do I not have any problems, well the only problem as you
>know is the "gdb" + "fast start" problem but ppl don't run GM like that
>anyway so.

OpenH323 has a small problem that I mentionned to Craig. I'm not sure it
can be fixed easily, but I will try to prevent GM to crash in that case.