[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Instability and old config

Hello,

Is it a good idea to flush the GM config in gconf when I rebuild a new cvs snapshot? I'm upgrading to the latest and greatest regularly to see if one or two problems I've been experiencing disappear, but the latest I've built today segfaulted rightaway upon answering a call. I've zapped the old config and now it seems to work (insert wood knocking here).

I haven't tested today's snapshot at all, but if I see some problems I had noticed previously with the call history, I'll post a full report.

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer