Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] debian archive now including all versions

Hi Niklas,

> The snapshots for sarge has broken packages.
>
> libpt-plugins-alsa (= 20040201.CVS-1)
> libpt-plugins-oss (= 20040201.CVS-1)

That's entirely correct. Check for yourself which are the current
versions of the packages at:
http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/

Can you paste the exact error message? Are you sure you have run
"apt-get update" before trying to install gnomemeeting-cvs? (Do this
first if you run into a broken deps error, as CVS changes *often*)

> Which gnomemeeting-cvs depends on. This is a clean install for sarge and
> I thought I might try to get gnomemeeting-cvs installed on it but as
> said above thoose seem to be broken in sarge main.

Thanks for trying the CVS packges. If the problem prevails, please speak
up again ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian