[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] debian archive now including all versions

Hi guys,

for those of you having a problem with the nightly/daily snapshot, you
can now choose with
deb http://snapshots.seconix.com/archive/debian sid main
(also with "woody main" and "sarge main", of course *g*)
from the entire version archive of (up to) last month.

That means you can choose
apt-get install gnomemeeting-cvs=20040201.CVS-1
and every version before (currently we haven't yet filled 1 month - as
the service was started only a week ago - so that period is somewhat
limited still)..
Broken dependancies have to be added manually where needed (i.e.
libpt-cvs=20040131.CVS-1 and its installed plugins)

To stop upgrading to catch any future versions, i've set "NotAutomatic:
yes" in the Release file (for /archive/debian/ only). You can also add
an entry in /etc/apt/preferences or set those packages which require a
different version on "hold" (ask me for a script if u need one), but
please don't forget to drop us a note that there's something that needs
fixing to see this flaw vanish over time.

Enjoy the Debian snapshots =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian