Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

Le lun 02/02/2004 à 11:47, Craig Southeren a écrit :
> On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:37:12 +0100
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
>
> > Craig,
> >
> > Do you think that :
> > - we have to find another fix for the IXJ driver and keep the current
> > code
> > OR
> > - we have to reintroduce the Yield () call and find another fix for the
> > 2.6
> >
> > I think that we have no other solution than going for the first solution
> > :(
>
> I agree - I would rather keep the new code (i.e. remove the Yield) and
> fix the driver. Whether we can do this depends on what Derek can come up
> with. We can always go back to doing a run-time check for 2.4/2.6 and
> use different code for each kernel version.

I think that would be a terrible workaround. Let's hope Derek can find
time to fix this. Alternatively, Quicknet users can also switch to a
non-NTPL kernel. I think that would still be better than adding a
runtime check (which wouldn't solve the problem either I guess).

>    Craig

>  Craig Southeren, craigs postincrement com http://www.postincrement.com
>  Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
>  Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
>  Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
>  ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
>  GnuPG Public Key:  http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
>  Blog:              http://www.southeren.com/blog/
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.