Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:37:12 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Do you think that :
> - we have to find another fix for the IXJ driver and keep the current
> code
> OR
> - we have to reintroduce the Yield () call and find another fix for the
> 2.6
>
> I think that we have no other solution than going for the first solution
> :(

I agree - I would rather keep the new code (i.e. remove the Yield) and
fix the driver. Whether we can do this depends on what Derek can come up
with. We can always go back to doing a run-time check for 2.4/2.6 and
use different code for each kernel version.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren, craigs postincrement com http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 GnuPG Public Key:  http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:              http://www.southeren.com/blog/