Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

Craig,

Do you think that :
- we have to find another fix for the IXJ driver and keep the current
code
OR
- we have to reintroduce the Yield () call and find another fix for the
2.6

I think that we have no other solution than going for the first solution
:(