Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reorganizing gconf keys, please comment

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand the current structure
is a mess and could get some cleaning. But cleaning it means one of
this:
1) losing stored preferences for a lot of people
2) being unable to sharestored preferences between different
gnomemeeting versions[1]
3) doing a lot of complicated code to avoid 1), or 2). (So, mess the
code so that you have a beautiful structure).

I'm not sure if it's worth the pain, but it is now or never (before we
reach 1.0).

[1] This happens if you have your HOME in a NFS server but different
gnomemeeting versions installed in different computers.