Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Do you like smileys?

For what it's worth, the cut/paste behavior in mozilla/firebird is
really annoying. If you are trying to middle-click on a link to open
it in a new tab or window, or paste some text into an entry, and are
off by 1 pixel, you just asked mozilla to open the uri of whatever text
was just in the selection buffer. :( I end up missing the click by like
1 or 2 pixels all the time, and it is really a pain in the ass.

-- dobey