Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Do you like smileys?

Hi,

> * h323 adresses, written in pink, with a menu that allows to
> copy/open/add to adressbook the link (notice: the two last functions are
> dummy g_warning functions, hence don't work atm);

right this part brings some annoying issue up for me.. now if i can copy
the h323-uri, i cannot right "paste" it into GM, but i have to erase the
current location bar first. is there anything foreseen i can
"middle-mouseclick" on the main-window and that address will just be
called and inserted into the addressbar for having a somewhat short-cut
to the "Click, Ctrl-U, Middle-Click, Enter" version, which i find a bit
long.

Btw. n.b. that mozilla and opera handle http-uris that way too, so it
seems to be not problematic with HIG-rules.

thanks for your comments ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian