Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Il mer, 2003-11-05 alle 20:29, Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> Hello to all and particularly Alessio and Kilian,
>

> Kilian : I have fixed your bug with the <b> </b>
>
> Alessio : I should have fixed your bug, here is the expected behavior :
>
> - If you start GnomeMeeting with ILS registering enabled, then go in the
> druid, and keep it enabled, it will update your details (firstname,
> lastname) on ILS.

ok

> - If you start GnomeMeeting with ILS registering enabled, then go in the
> druid, and disable it, it will contact ILS and unregister you from the
> server.

when i run GM and I'm offline I'm not registered on ILS then GM should
not try to unregister me

instead if I'm online the behaviour you have described is correct

> - If you start GnomeMeeting with ILS registering disabled, and that you
> keep it disabled in the druid, it will do nothing. If you decide to
> register in the druid, it will register you.

ok

there are still some small bugs

1) First page of the druid say 1/7 instead of 1/9 like the other pages
2) ask for location in the druid,  MISSING
3) any question about publishing personal details, MISSING

bye
Alessio