Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registering to microtelco GK & IP translation (Firewall Problems ?)

En réponse à Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

> Hello,
>
> I have something for you to try, but you will have to compile
> GnomeMeeting yourself and do a small modification.
>
> Please contact me privately.

Ok, Damien

I'm ready !

I was by myself (no wife, no kids...) last week-end and I've tried already to
compile Gnomemeeting over SuSE 8.1 . It wasn't so obvious and at the end a
library was still missing. I gave up... Gnome is not very well suported by SuSE.
(It apparently changed with the new 8.2 version, I'm testing...)
As you read in my messages, I'haven't stop during 4 days.
But now, I promise you i'm still very motivated, specially if a solution can be
found.

I sent last night a long Email to BEWAN (NAT/PAT) support to check with them
those problems of IP TRANSLATION and Voice over IP.
I've got some time to explore the logs of the week. I've seen some strange
things on the port :

* 1719 Static UDP Gatekeeper -> this port was closed on my FW (not in the
FAQ) - At the end, I've seen the dialog on this port but stupidly I've opened it
in TCP.

* 389 Static TCP ILS Registration (LDAP) -> for registration to ils.seconix.com,
there is some dialog on this port (not in the FAQ). Mine was CLOSED.

Perhaps if I open correctly those two new ports, it can change something ?
What do you think ?

Best regards,
Please, contact me if you pop-up in Paris or in Brest

Bruno TANQUERAY

PS - Little request : If you have some time left, can you try to give us a good
gnomemeeting (new version) rpm for the new SuSE 8.2. The one in the distribution
is a beat buggy. ;-)

Bruno TANQUERAY