Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire support

Yes, but please report it when he is back.
There are still some problems :
- The Firewire detection doesn't work well in pwlib => it detects a
webcam even if there is none
- The current configuration druid doesn't work with firewire cameras

That should be fixed by me. However I can't do much for the firewire
support in pwlib itself and for your latency problem. If you don't
report it to Goergi, then it won't be fixed for sure ;)