Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire support

Le mer 05/03/2003 à 10:26, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> PS: Oh, and by the way, it works here! ;-)
> I'll do a little more testing than just launching and connecting with a
> local openmcu when I'll have the time...

I shouldn't have taken that time now, but I did a little more testing: *
there is a delay between my moves and them showing up in openmcu...
about 15s, sometimes only after a minute, sometimes immediately. Other
strange thing: that delay doesn't show up in video preview, only during
a call!
* the cam goes in sleep mode after a while.