Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire support

Le mar 04/03/2003 à 23:56, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I don't have any way to test those patches. Could people having a 1394DC
> or 1394AVC camera test this and report me success or failure (including
> Bob and Georgi ;) )?

There are some glitches to getting that support (I'm using debian):
1. the configure script checks for gcc, but uses g++... (can you guess
how I know that? ;-) );
2. packages libdv2 (and libdv2-dev) are needed too;
3. the official pwlib doesn't do TRY_1394AVC=1, it needs a little patch
and a long build (# in the debian bts);

Snark

PS: Oh, and by the way, it works here! ;-)
I'll do a little more testing than just launching and connecting with a
local openmcu when I'll have the time...