[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire support
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org, gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Cc: Georgi Georgiev <chutz gg3 net>, Bob Mroczka <bob mroczka com>, laforge gnumonks org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire support
- Date: 04 Mar 2003 23:56:46 +0100
Many of you have requested Firewire support and I finally integrated the
required patches by Georgi Georgiev and Bob Mroczka.
You have to compile PWLIB with Firewire support using :
TRY_1394DC=1 TRY_1394AVC=1 make optshared
and gnomemeeting (nightly snapshot) using :
You will need
- libdc1394 0.9.0 or later.
- Linux 2.4.19 or later, which is required by the above version of
I don't have any way to test those patches. Could people having a 1394DC
or 1394AVC camera test this and report me success or failure (including
Bob and Georgi ;) )?
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
] [Thread Prev