Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll: Is GnomeMeeting ready for 1.00

Hi Kenneth,

> thanks for helping with GM development! (btw. our tests with NM have not
> shown any useful data yet.. it seems to be an issue on the NM end, as
> the GM logs don't show problems in our testcases. so PLEASE give us
> debug-logs to look into with verified data and timestamps)

well, just proofreading this.. to clearify: GM was only sending valid
data in our testcases, so if you *can* hand us a log with verified
dropped image on NM, that'd be showing what went wrong that'd be great!
(although from current point of view, it's not happening on the GM side,
and thus creating the above log is impossible)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian