Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll: Is GnomeMeeting ready for 1.00

On Thursday 12 June 2003 15:40, you wrote:
> first, thanks for the lengthy answer, although a bit short would have
> done too for me ;)

Sorry, I was just trying to be thorough and precise.  I'll work on getting the
additional debug logs and such that you've requested.  It'll take me a few
days, but I'll get it done and be back with you.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk