Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest CVS

Am Don, 2003-06-12 um 12.46 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> I suppose so, except if you can integrate it with yelp in GM before
> 0.98... (which would be nice even if it is preliminary).

I do not exactly know when you are going to release 0.98, but I think it
would be too early for the manual. (it still has to be proofread, for
instance)
I think it'd be better to wait for 1.0 and have a good manual than
including a worse manual in 0.98. Would that be ok for you?

So long
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>