Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest CVS

> Who read this until the end? ;))

I've just arrived from Greece and had a bunch of new mail. And yes -
really - I've also read your mail ;)

I'm going to test some things today, too.

Anyway, the manual is more important for me. I think I can write some
parts these days. (Christopher, thanks a lot for your great work!!)

Cheers,
Matthias

--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>