Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refresh/Find or better terminology

Hi Damien,

> Nobody answered, but Ill change it to "Find" and we will see.
> The problem is that users will perhaps think they need to enter a search
> criteria to Find all users. So perahsp I'll tweak things a bit to make
> it clear it is not needed.

maybe u can change the field for "Last Name|Fist Name" etc. to contain a
value "Whole List", which is default and doesn't accept input in the
edit field right next to it.. then the "Refresh" or "Get List" or
whatever would look quite clear even for unexperienced users..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian