Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refresh/Find or better terminology

Nobody answered, but Ill change it to "Find" and we will see.
The problem is that users will perhaps think they need to enter a search
criteria to Find all users. So perahsp I'll tweak things a bit to make
it clear it is not needed.

(Notice that if we reach one day 1000 users on ILS, we will need to
limit the Find functions to a search on several criteria because it
won't be possible anymore to download the whole list like we are doing
it right now. But perhaps that day will never happen...)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org